View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-04-2015, 12:15 AM

"It's not my house and I didn't decide it. I have no opinion on your choices," the hunter stated firmly as he heard her voice, annoyance ringing in it. "I'm really sorry if this disturbs you, it's not my intention." Eltiask then stared at Protegée as she disappeared into the house, leaving him behind. He then decided to exit the house itself, making his way down the stairs and through the main door. "I'll be on the grounds. If you need anything, let me know." The hunter knew perfectly well she would hear him. He was doing his part of the whole deal.

Once outside, the soil felt oddly comforting under Eltiask's feet. He inhaled deeply, recognizing the firm scent of salt. The ocan was close enough to be located, yet there was enough space between it and her house for its sounds to be muffled. Narrowing his eyes at the sudden clarity of the day, Eltiask turned around on his feet to observe his surroundings. The pines were ancient, with trunks sturdy enough to support his weight and tall enough to provide a nice challenge. Along with that, the area was a really conserved forest. Trees grew next to each other, giving him plenty of options to escape if needed. A gentle smirk curved the hunter's lips as he began sprinting lightly into the depths of the forest. He knew for certain it was about to become his domain.

His heart was beating wildly, but he didn't pay attention at all. As he held the trunk tightly, Eltiask looked around him. In a strange way, he was certain Protegée had never been so deep into the forest, and he understood why. These were wild lands, dominated by nature in all its glory. Eltiask's pupils were dilated in exhilaration, waiting restlessly for the next challenge he would face. He jumped forward, always staying on the canopy of the forest, until he reached the coastline. The seabreeze messed his hair gently, and his lungs expanded to their fullest as he closed his eyes and allowed himself to get lost in that moment. After a while, though, the wind's direction changed. With it came scents from a different place of the forest, and that was when Eltiask went into hunter mode. He inhaled deeply, recognizing the scent he had found. "Oil. Burning. Moving." He frowned and dashed back into the trees, moving swiftly through the canopy and holding his knife between his teeth. His hands moved expertly around the trunks, finding branches strong enough to hold him and the impulse he was moving with, until he found the source of the scent. It was, in fact, a small vehicle. In it, he only could see two human figures. They were talking, but he was too far to listen clearly. He followed them closely, jumping silently from tree to tree until he managed to establish the direction they were going: Protegée's house. "Hey. I know you're there. Did you know there are people patrolling the forest?" Eltiask frowned noticeably as he held his knife on his left hand, holding with his right hand the trunk of the tree he was standing on.

Last edited by EltiaskWolffe; 06-04-2015 at 12:21 AM..