View Single Post
K-chan10307
Resident Nom-er >:D
Send a message via MSN to K-chan10307

Old 06-10-2015, 03:14 AM

For once the Quiet Man wasn’t quiet. Melanie felt the dismay and urgency rolling off of him. “But this makes no sense!” She looked around, knowing that she was going to have to leave her home, but not wanting to accept it. “I haven’t exactly been hiding. Sure I’m secluded and private, but I never took myself off the radar. They could have found me at any time. All I did was go on vacation.” All she had wanted was to piece together her past and understand how she ended up being the way she was. Some of her repressed childhood memories had resurfaced during her time on the island, but it was still hazy. She had hoped to sift through them when she came back, but now it seemed she wouldn’t have time for it.

The devastation of her destiny had hit her. She would have to enter the life that Eltiask was leading: on the run. It was not a life she wanted to lead, but she had no choice. Somehow she had also ended up barging into this man’s life and pulling him into another mess. With a deep breath, Melanie looked into Eltiask’s eyes, resignation clear in her eyes. “Okay then. What do we have to do?”