View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2015, 12:13 AM

"As long as it's needed, my dear," Eltiask said with a proud smile as he raised his arms, motioning at the whole forest. His eyes flashed vividly, experiencing once more the thrill of the Hunt he felt every time he was out there, roaming the world. "Don't worry about how long you'll have. You should be worried about how many losses they will suffer. I just need to scout the area and get used to it. I suppose it won't take more than twelve hours," the hunter said as he scratched his chin and unkept shadow with his right hand, observing the forest intently, "It also depends on how much area you want covered. I can keep a tight safe area around your place, or I can cover more ground. The choice is all yours."

Eltiask smiled gently as he turned around and stared at the empty husk of a body lying on the ground. "I know what to do with... Uh, it. One of the great things of working incognito is you don't want others to know. Go back home, strengthen your defenses, and keep on working. I'll let you know if I find anything."