Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 02-08-2014, 06:46 AM

Cian let out a breath, standing and grasping his bag. "Fine, you don't have to believe me. But a true scientist would want to see further examples before jumping to a conclusion. And I don't intend to garner your affections by showing you petty tricks. I don't want to. I just want to sleep without dreaming of you." He shook his head, pushing down the verbal lashing that wanted to smash through his clenched teeth and assault Layland. "That's not the point here. My point is, if you want unfiltered proof of my abilities being either false or true, you can come with me or take me to a place that I can't possibly manipulate through preset tricks or fishing line or smoke and mirrors. I'd assume a chemist---a scientist---would want that. Would want to establish a hypothesis and test it in some way." He sighed heavily. Somehow being near total exhaustion let him speak clearly. Almost as clearly as if he had been drinking, only he was still in his right state of mind.

He stood up straight, and managed to raise his head to look right at Layland. His amethyst eyes were probably dull and lifeless, perhaps bloodshot.