Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 02-08-2014, 09:01 AM

When Cian stopped in the middle of the parking lot, he breathed in and out shakily, feeling his usual shyness return under Layland's gaze. "Fine. I'll skip the stupid hat tricks..." He muttered, reaching into his bag and pulling a young dove from the main compartment. It struggled until he released it and it flapped away, lighting in a tree nearby. "... And I'll get into serious things." With that he stepped back, trying to ignore his racing heart, and studied his surroundings. Loose rocks, leaves, even lawn clippings that hadn't yet been raked up. He lifted his hands and as he did so, air began moving. It picked up drastically, lifting the stones, the clippings, the fallen leaves, and swinging them through the air. It resembled a whirlwind, but was kept in check by Cian's concentration. The stones circled Layland in rings that could resemble Saturn's own rings, and the leaves and lawn clippings billowed out as if in a dome to encircle them.

Perhaps it was too much. Perhaps he went overboard. But no one could simply organize something like this, he knew it. He pushed his hands out to his sides, and the dome exploded, sending the clippings and leaves all over the grounds and parking lot. The stones circling Layland clattered to the ground and bounced away. Cian pulled the 'I'm sorry' note out of his bag and showed it to Layland, and in his hands it began to smoke and turn to ash. "Can you believe me now?" He demanded. Or should... should I... should I hit you to make sure you're not dreaming?" He faltered near the end, looking down.