View Single Post
Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 07-25-2010, 01:11 AM

...............Well would you credit it! All this week I've been run ragged going back and forth between Menewsha and Amorus dealing with various issues that have arisen from this shipwreck...

At first it seemed like nothing more than an unfortunate accident then a few rumors began to circulate, the main one being that the ship's Captain was rascally drunk at the helm and so pie-eyed that he steered his vessel straight onto the rocks without even realising!

He has been questioned lengthily about this and has strenuously denied it, but today a rather startling discovery was made! Salvage work has been continuing on the stricken vessel since the wreck, now this has been slow work as the ship can only be boarded without danger for a few short hours when the tide it as its lowest each day, so it wasn't until today that the teams were able to safely access the Captain's cabin and make a rather dismaying revelation!

Hidden in a secret compartment between the cabin walls and the hull of the ship were a large amount a crates full of alcohol! It would appear that not only was the ship's Captain a drunken sot, but he was a smuggler to boot! Now, these crates contain jugs of a special wine from a particularly mountainous region of Dainea, as the wine was discovered in Menewshan waters I contacted the Dainean Empress and offered to return the hoard to her, but she has most graciously turned it over to me to do with as I will, as a thank you for the discovery of the smuggling.

So! I have decided to share this bounty with you good people! I will distribute the flagons to people who leave me a note in here saying they would like to partake of this vintage! There isn't a huge amount, but there will be enough for a fair few Menewshan's to imbibe ;) If the wine proves popular then we will see about getting a regular supply in the shops.

So, who would like to sample a flagon of Dainea's finest? The smuggler's hoard is all gone now!

Last edited by Mr. Mayor; 07-26-2010 at 05:04 PM..