View Single Post
portraitinblack
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2009, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetika View Post
Harry potter wins by far I read that series back in middle school... which was a long time ago i cant believe its been out that long O_o oh gee i was young when they released the first one xD haha well i liked the story but my taste in reading has changed alot and im not as excited about the newest books in the series i dont know if i will even buy them >.< and i'm going to wait for the newest movie to come out on dvd

but...

i will not touch the twilight book with a 10 foot pole, no offense twilight fans <3 i watched the movie and didnt like it at all... it just isnt my cup of tea.... the reason i wont read the book now is because my friend read it and said it was pretty much the same as the movie... i dont know its targeted at a younger audience i suppose >.> sorry if your older and like it, i judge not!
The movie was actually a lot different in regards to scenes and whatnot. I think it made their relationship seem far more shallow than it was; and it was already shallow. The book was more mellow and less annoying, buuut if the movie REALLY annoyed you, the book would still probably just annoy you.

The first Harry Potter book I read in like, third grade. I grew up with it and Twilight's just not a book you can grow up with xP It has a target audience and that's it.