Thread: Disney Movies!
View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-05-2015, 02:10 AM

I remember watching the old-school animated series from Disney (Snow White, Cinderella, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, the works) and I recently watched some Disney stuff as well. I actually went to go watch Big Hero 6 with my cousins during break. The movie is really adorable, I loved the big fluffy robot! He was so cute; I don't think I've ever fallen in love with a concept like that before, but the robot was too hard to dislike, seriously The story could use a little more work, though. I kind of thought the ending of the movie was a little rushed, but it was a good story nonetheless! I do hope they make a sequel out of it (there was a rumor about a Big Hero 6 sequel, but I would definitely go watch it if it really does come true! )

I watched Frozen, but I didn't like it a whole lot. I think it was because I already knew most of the songs in the movie, there wasn't much to look forward to in that movie... 'Let It Go' is always played at my school spirit days, and it really annoys the crap out of me now

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 01-05-2015 at 02:12 AM..