View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2014, 05:38 AM

Wolffe heard Ferris' taunt and growled lowly. Yes, that was precisely the Matthew he remembered: a rather prepotent student, and human being, with the strange ability to charm people with his whole manners. The hunter had identified this potential days after he started studying, yet never approached him due to his own reasons. However, Ferris did approach him, most of the times to taunt him in the same fashion he was taunting him right now. That routine kept on until one day he grew fed up of his taunts and, in fact, tackled him down to the ground to beat him down. That, though, didn't happen mainly because he was quickly pushed aside. Of course, the one who took all the blame was himself. Ferris then approached him differently, asking to be his friend. Sadly, Wolffe believed this and his whole life went even more downhill after that. Years had passed since he last recalled those memories. Why were they even coming back to his mind?

The hunter growled lowly even more, crouching right in front of them, his eyes flickering from Protegée to Ferris and back. He needed to decide what to do. Ferris' fear was intoxicating, luring him closer until he could kill him. Whenever he inhaled, he smelled his fear. He wanted to hurt him, his whole mind was demanding him at least some of Ferris' blood. To get that, though, he had to go through Protegée, and that was a completely different story. There was something about her that, somehow, made wonders on his rage. If he kept staring at her for more than a moment, his rage would steadily disappear. Due to his current situation, he obviously avoided her gaze.

Wolffe analyzed his situation coldly, fixing his eyes on Ferris. He wanted him dead, but if he still was a little bit like the upperclassman he once knew, his whole mind was built upon ego. Slowly, he stood up and brushed off some of his hair from his face. He grinned widely at him before speaking mockingly, completely ignoring Protegée. "Sorry, I might noth ave heard correctly, but you want me to waste my time with you? Please, Ferris. You're nothing compared to me. You only survived because all your friends were there to pull me away, but now..." he let his voice linger for a second before smiling wickedly once more, "I doubt they will be of any help."