View Single Post
The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 08-07-2011, 07:00 PM

Introduction, Rules, and Hints

First, Unless you have been living in a cave all of your life, I'm sure you've heard of or played the "Guess the Song Lyric" game. In case you're running out of things to chat about, you're welcome to scan the lyrics and guess the Band and The Name of the Song. If it happens to be from a TV show or Musical, it is a bonus if you can name the Original Band or Composer along with the TV show/musical and song name.

Second, Please DO NOT CHEAT by using google or any other search engines. That takes the fun out of the game. The point is for everyone to use their memory and perhaps work in collaboration to solve the lyrics.

If you are STILL thinking about cheating by using Google, Read This!X

Okay, in order to enforce the rule of 'no cheating' I would have to jump through a few too many hoops such as bribing someone for IP addresses, resolving them to hostnames, using microsoft terminal services client to crach and check internet history... I don't want to go there.

I want you to know that I have a very high sense of integrity and morality and I detest those who lie, cheat, deceive, and are hypocrites. Of course I will have no way of knowing, but you will. I'm also a bit of a prescense on menewsha and every time you see my username and/or avatar know that my stomach would churn with bile if I knew that you considered yourself my friend but couldn't follow a simple rule all for the sake of perhaps earning an additional bit of virtual currency for virtual items. The shame and guilt should burn away at you. Just don't do it.

Third, Your first hint(s): Genres that I like and don't like.

With very little exception I despise the following: rap, hip-hop, r&b, country, bluegrass, folk, reggae, jazz.

I happen to adore the following: classic rock, metal, grunge, alternative-rock, industrial rock, difinitive alternative, soundtrack songs, and anime songs.

I am fairly neutral to: Classical, J-rock, Pop (either love or hate, evens out)

Fourth Would you like some gold :gold: with your pie? If you solve a moderate to difficult level lyric you will receive a small gold bonus (10 for moderate, 15 for moderate-difficult, 20 for a difficult)

Last edited by The_Crow; 08-07-2011 at 07:21 PM..