View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-25-2015, 05:06 PM

It would be a lie if he said he sensed she would make a move on him. Kevlar was none the wiser and, frankly, he didn't mind it. The little surprises like this were what made life worth living. It made for an adventure and Kev was all for adventures--both physical and mental.

With Marwo coming closer, he could soon taste her breath on his lips. Some men might have fallen for her antics, but Kevlar...

No, he totally did.

"Yes," he leaned into her just enough for his forehead to grace hers. "I trust you more than I trust myself." Pulling back, he pushed the door closed to keep the conversation private. "I know Saith and Lacrimae might not have faith in you but I've learned to give people a chance. I've killed too many innocent people. I don't want to start down that path again. It's best if I give you the upper-hand and you prove me right--that you are indeed trustworthy and a woman who can see the right from the wrong, even if right and wrong are a blur or even false."

Small smirk played on his face before he gingerly pulled open the door. "You might fool them, but you won't fool me. I know that beneath the lace and lies, there's a lonely woman who just wants a friend."

Stepping out, he caught Mae approaching. "You just have to decide whether or not I'm worthy enough to earn that friendship."

Brow raising, he looked back at Marwo before stepping aside for Mae. This was a surprise. These two women hated each other. Why would Mae seek her out.

Oh. That would do it.

"Uh?" He blinked. "Saith wrote you a letter." His lip quivered. "What an ass," hands over chest, he scoffed. "He should have written me. I'm the important one!" With a firm head nod the knight turned his chin from Mae. "After all, I'm his best friend. You're just a woman who refuses to admit you find him attractive." Slipping open one of his teal orbs, he spied Mae to see her reaction. Laugh following, he placed his hip against the wall he now leaned upon. "Fuss all you want, I know what you saw." Shooting his eyes to Marwo, he smirked. He figured she might want to jump on the pick-on-Mae bandwagon.

Once they were done with their 'trolling,' Kevlar shook his head at the letter. "Well, I hope he eventually changes his mind. Until then, I hope he keeps out of harm's way." Grimacing, he rubbed his arm. "Though that might be asking too much for that danger-seeking drow."

Last edited by Xavirne; 08-25-2015 at 05:10 PM..