tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・ο)
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 11-02-2009, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
[color=#ff0066][b]
Hey, Elmira!
I hear horror stories about homework, but luckily I've not really had to experience it for myself yet... Ahh, homeschooling.
-gigglehees-
Technically, it's all homework.
So in a way, you have. c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
@Cherry: I saw you go to the bathroom. :ninja: Don't even TRY lying about that one, missy!
And I didn't know you were homeschooled. D: Lucky!
I'm having massive issues with my senior year. I don't want to go to school anymore, and it's really an issue... I feel like I should've graduated last year, if not the year before. >w>;
Ugh, it's awful. I considered dropping out, getting my GED, attending the local community college in the spring, and then transferring to a better college in the fall...
Doesn't help that I'm not 18. :insane: I hate my late birthday!

I'd love to instead just drop out and be homeschooled, but I'd have to research how much a tutor costs, blah blah blah...
But I hate the damn school. It's full of people I don't like, and even those that I call my friends aren't anything close to being friends, in my book. D:

Blargh. I'm so sick of it! ._.
-hides in Cherry's hair and sobs-
Awww. :c -huggles-
I know how that feels. Not so much I'd drop out, considering I'm on a freshman this year, though. xD

Luckily, highschool provides a much wider range of people than middle school, where you have the same people in every class, and it's nearly impossible to be good friends with people out of your grade.

Find new friends! Trust me, there are people in your school you would fit right in with; you just have to look for them. They might not be in your classes, or even your grade, but they are there. Your school is a lot bigger than you think. c:

Editlulz;
HI CHRISTY XD