View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-18-2014, 08:38 PM

~* Rouge Jedi *~

Staying by the elderly woman's side the entire time as she laid on the ragged old bed, Ryosuke had taken her hand into his and stared at her in concern. Asking why she had been so ill was completely unnecessary; with the fact of how the conditions were in the refugee area, the fact that the elderly woman was very common among the elderly people. The young Twi'lek boy during this point had been right by her side with the Jedi rogue as he spoke in his native language to tell the woman not to pass away and that he had loved her. The woman had simply patted the young child's head and gave her usual warm smile before returning her gaze back upon Ryosuke who was still concerned for her. "Ryosuke..my dear boy; please, take this child to the Jedi temple...I don't have much time left in my life...let him learn the ways of the Jedi..please." She pleaded to the young male as he could only nod his head to her. Even if he knew all too well that he had been rogue to the Jedi Order, that didn't change the fact that he was going to just sit by and let the old woman's wish be thrown away just because he wasn't part of the order any longer.

Ryosuke may not have had his own ship to make it to the planet where the Jedi Temple now resided, but there was bound to be other Jedis that tended to visit this planet from time to time. If he couldn't find one, then there was always the option of hijacking a ship and flying it to the planet himself. Making his way to the planet of the Jedi on his own was probably going to get him locked up in a cell, but at the very least; it would get the old woman's wish taken care of. Sighing silently in relief that the child that the old woman had once taken in and treated as her very own child was going to take care of this new Twi'lek boy; she slowly turned her gaze onto the young boy before placing a hand onto his head. "Make sure you behave yourself..listen to Ryosuke. He will protect you from anyone who will ever try to hurt you...you'll make great friends at the temple and they'll teach you the ways of the force." She whispered each word to the young Twi'lek as tears began to form in the eyes of the young boy before they had rolled down his cheeks. Moving forward to the best of her ability, she wiped away his tears and placed a soft kiss onto his forehead. "Now now...no crying for old granny Shaiya..I'll always be with you and always be watching over you and Ryosuke. You're a big boy now." As she spoke, her gaze landed back onto the Jedi before patting the top of his hand and closing her eyes ever so slowly. "Take care of him Ryosuke..I'm trusting you with him." With her last words, her entire body began to grow cold as the hand that was once on top of the Jedi's had dropped to the side of the bed.

~* Sith Lord *~

Standing before Alee as she had turned her attention towards him; Shuji had arched a brow towards how she had spoken with him at the very beginning to greet him. Many of the Sith Lords nearly all knew one another, Alee with her attitude was one of the things that put her very much known out of all the other lords; including Shuji himself. Just from how she spoke, it was more than obvious enough to the dark lord that she was being quite sarcastic in her words; this didn't really bother him too much since it was to be expected nearly everytime one would speak to her. The one thing that kind of ticked him off a bit was when she had tried to insult Shuji on considering him 'half the Darth he thought he was', the urge to simply want to rip out her spine had quickly began to poke at his brain as his fingers twitched ever so slightly with how she was treating him at this point. Though the fact that the dark lord wasn't going to be sitting around too long just to remain as a Lord; in his head he was already planning on showing many of the other masters and even the council that he was to be the one of many of the other lords that should be feared much more among the others.

The one thing that that kept Shuji from trying to kill Alee on the very spot was when she had stated what her mission was from the dark council. She was heading off to Nar Shaddaa for Jedi and even Sith rebels; just the thought of that sounded interesting enough that the dark lord himself would want to join in on this mission of hers, whether the dark council would agree to let him or not. "Oh? Nar Shaddaa hm? what an interesting place to be visiting..well, happy hunting!" He called out to the female dark lord before turning his back to her and making his way towards the direction of the dark council himself. The only moment he had actually stopped was to turn his head over his shoulder to notice that there was yet another dark lord nearby, whose power was easily recognized out of the other dark lords as well. Who could miss the fact that the daughter of the late emperor was right there; obviously enough, just because she was the daughter of the old emperor, meant nothing to Shuji or let alone many of the other dark lords at this point. Maybe one or two of the council members may had deep respect to her, but it was more than sure that she was of no fearful threat to the other dark lords. She was simply another being with just plenty of power; a small smirk coming across his lips from underneath his mask as he noticed her presence there, Shuji simply continued on his way to the council.

~* Jedi Master *~

Making his way through the large metal walkways of the planet; the Jedi Master had turned his attention left to right to make sure that he wasn't being followed by any of the smugglers or let alone bounty hunters of the planet. Keeping his comm link close to his face, it was only a matter of moments that it had taken his student to reply back. Hearing her voice gave the Jedi a world of relief that she was still alive and unharmed at the moment. "Trace. Listen closely, I'm here on the planet of Nar Shaddaa as well..I've sensed the presence of one or a few very strong dark side wielder approaching this planet during my mediations. Be on your guard, tell me your coordinates and I will make my way there. I will remain hidden to watch your progress from here on, just in case the presence I feel decides to show itself." As he warned his student, Kallar had continued on his way through a metal doorway to find himself going down a large dark path that had several flickering lights overhead. What a great place to be walking through by oneself on all the planets in the universe. Shrugging off the thought, Kallar had simply continued on his way down the path but this time being much more on his guard as he listened in on every bit of noise that he could hear around him. If anything or anyone was going to try and sneak up on him, he was going to be more than ready and noticed them before they could catch him.