View Single Post
Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 07-26-2007, 04:28 PM

• RULES O' THE GAME*
  • Follow the main event thread rules at all times. Check those rules here
  • Respect the Trivia Master and other players at all times. No taunting, making fun, etc.
  • Once a trivia question is posted, post your answer in the thread.
  • Please only post one answer per trivia question. Only your first posted answer will be accepted.
  • I am checking for edited posts. If you do not include all of the information in your first post, whoever answered first without editing will get the point, OR you can post the second part of the answer in a new post, but you may not edit.
  • SPELLING COUNTS! If you do not spell your answer correctly, it is not correct.
  • Have fun!

• HOW IT WORKS
  • Each day, we will have two rounds of trivia consisting of 10 questions per round.
  • They will be on various subjects, and some questions may be easier than others. You may have to do some research to find the answers, which is totally acceptable. I do not consider searching the internet for answers as cheating.
  • I will post a question, and the first person to answer it correctly will get a point. The person with the most points at the end of the round will earn a prize from the list of prizes. Prizes are first come, first served.
  • I work all day, every day, so there may be days when both rounds occur in the evening (CST) so that I don't have to sneak on Mene at work to run the event. Still, there may be days that my boss doesn't care what I'm doing, so I may be able to run a morning and evening round on those days. Just be aware of this. I'll post times for the rounds at least an hour before they occur.
  • Round winners cannot participate after they win, but they are in competition for the overall winner prizes. On the last day of the event, all the individual round winners will compete in a surprise trivia contest for the grand prize. Since I have nothing planned for Saturday besides giving out the grand prize, I think this'll be fun. :D

*rules may be added at my discretion as the event proceeds