View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-23-2015, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
xuvrette; Well but still. :P I'm sure even though you did that you weren't putting others lives in major danger.

Emma; haha I've had my fair share of speeding tickets but that's about it. And yeah it was just like crazy bad situation and that sounds like an awesome story to keep telling about you and your gramps! :D Love it. Haha I don't have any interesting stories or anything like that with driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
That is one hilarious story. XD At least it is nice to know the cop is doing his job.

Venono, at my place, the criteria of U turn is rather odd. Some make logical sense, some don't.
If you miss a turn, your 'legal' U turn is maybe 5km away, I honestly don't want to waste that journey.
Petrol ain't cheap. Besides, the roads are WIDE where I U-turn.

I dislike paying parking ticket especially to open car park. Because, I don't feel SAFE. The cops are only there to coupon the wrong parkers, but not there to guard the cars. -__-;; So, I am more willing to pay at shopping mall car parks as their security is tighter, with CCTV and gate, the plus side is it most often with roof.

Right?? I seriously can't wait to tell my kids when they learn to drive - that'll be one thing I instill in them - learn how to work the lights and where the registration is in every vehicle you drive BEFORE you drive it lmao It's seriously one if my favorite stories - other than running my Gramp over with the lawnmower.... We even changed the song to Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer to Grandpa Got Run Over By a Lawnmower.... I will note that no one was hurt in the making if this running joke of the family.. xD; Did I mention I'm a bona-fide klutz?

Also so sorry I haven't been around guys! My leg is really kicking me in the butt and on top of it I'm just overall sick and the moment - I'm sad I missed most of the event. :(