View Single Post
Chickie Nuggs
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Old 05-11-2012, 02:18 PM

I think the main problem with the screaming is that it started to get progressively worse after the Frieza/Namek saga. It's funny because that's where the story was originally supposed to end anyway. I always just imagined that one would scream if one was in the character's position of building up power from inside their body...but yeah the screaming did happen a lot and for longer a duration with each new power up. :lol: I know a lot of people who strongly dislike the screaming like you do, so I understand.

There are certain rules you gotta follow in the process of pixeling. The process is also time-consuming since 99% of the time is individual point and clicks instead of actually drawing. It definitely helps to visually understand the techniques of other pixelists because then you can eventually take what you learn and bend it into something that's more yours. It does require some artistic knowledge, but really just of scale, proportion, color, and light source. One more trick I can think of that works is zooming in on the image 400 - 700 times the normal size. Pixeling while zoomed in definitely helps.