View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 12:15 AM

BINGO

Who doesn’t remember playing this game as kid with family, or at camp, or the car ride? Not sure there isn’t a place that BINGO can’t be played. I’ve decided we should play this game during the event. As this is the first time I am running it in my thread there are bound to be issues, but we will work through it.
Rules, Information and Guidelines:
  • Send a PM to Queen_Andais, subject line should read : BINGO CARD PLEASE (this helps me identify the PMs in my inbox) and within the body, please provide your e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail from me ([email protected]) with a pdf attachment. This attachment is your BINGO card.
  • Each BINGO card contains 4 BINGO games.
  • When I send the e-mail back to you, I will be including the number of your BINGO card. This is important to know and remember. You will need that number when submitting your card for BINGO review.
  • Card requests will be taken up to 15 minutes before game play.
  • Games will be played at specific times each day of the event. I will do my best to spread out the times to give everyone a chance to participate and play.
  • Redeeming a BINGO will involve you posting in BIG RED letters BINGO in the thread. You will need to include what number your BINGO card so I can verify that your BINGO is legitimate.
  • Game play will stop while I am verifying a BINGO.
  • There will only be ONE BINGO winner per game.
  • Prizes will typically be gold and the amounts will vary in amount dependent on the number of people playing and the complexity of the game.
  • 2-6 people guarantees 500 gold
  • 7-10 people guarantees 1k gold
  • 11-15 people guarantees 1.5k gold
  • 15+ people guarantees 2k gold

BINGO Games
  • Standard Game (diagonal, straight line): 250 gold
  • 4 Corners: 500 gold
  • The “X”: 750 gold
  • Outer Square: 1k gold
  • Black Out: 2k gold
  • A game has the potential of having a max gold of 4k. (15+ people in the game and if the game is a black out, that’s another 2k, so 4k total.) I will make a conscious effort to state what the amount of the prize will be for that round of BINGO to avoid confusion or a misunderstanding.
  • Numbers will be called out in groups of 5 per post. I’ll do my best to make sure that they are quoted together so people don’t lose them in all the posts.
  • Game Times: