View Single Post
haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-13-2011, 10:17 AM

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=an...w=1440&bih=689CHARACTER
Feelixa (Cook) (played by haku yowane)

(imagine an apron if you can ^_^)

Feelixa opens her eyes to see that she has slept through till midday, rubbing her thumping head she see that she is no longer in the bed that is a trouble to find, she could never find anything in the room anyways “Woops, i am thinking i may have slept through breakfast” Unconcerned look is upon face. She looks up to see the ceiling and the picture that she had drawn of the open sea with the very ship she was sailing on in the distance. While looking she can hears the many feet moving above her cabin. “better go see the captain” sad look upon face “he is gonna have a fit of a cow cause i slept in so long...meh, its better than having to live on land with all those land lovers” Everyone on the ship knows that she and the lieutenant hate being ladylike and having to wear big puffy dresses. She leaves room to go and find the captain, hopefully in a good mood.

Door swings open to the room where the captain and the lieutenant are talking . “GOOOOOOOOOD MORRRRRRNIN CAPTAIN” Looks around to see lieutenant also in the room. “HEY CAMMY!!!!! I think your bird is out of its cage again, damn thing is getting smarter each and every day” Thinking face is upon face. “I could bake it into a pie of you wanted me to do???” After all she was the best cook that the captain had ever had. She never really liked that bird anyways, bloomin' scoundrel ,She thinks to herself knowing that the Lieutenant likes the damn thing so much.” So where are we gonna go today”. Adventures smile come upon face.

Last edited by haku_yowane; 08-13-2011 at 10:32 AM..