View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-08-2015, 05:25 PM

Saturday, February 7, 2015

So I'm definitely getting sick. I keep hoping that I'll get better without it really amounting to anything but so far no luck. I can tell my system is trying to fight it but I'm pretty sure it's a losing battle. I cleaned the bathroom and did Mene stuff in the morning then got really tired and took a nap for the rest of the afternoon. After that it was grocery shopping, dinner, Game of Thrones, and then I watched my finance play a video game until bedtime. Pretty basic day but it wasn't too bad.

• • •

Admittedly I have A LOT of pet peeves. And a lot of new ones since moving to NYC. Here's an incomplete list:
  • Fidgeting
  • Foot tapping
  • People who suddenly stop in the middle of the sidewalk
  • People who cut you off and then walk really slowly in front of you
  • Overly loud music on the subway
  • People who play games on their phone with the sound on in public places
  • People who take up more than one seat on the subway (Ex: Bags, legs, etc.)
  • People who constantly hit you with their bag in the subway (when there's plenty of room)
  • People who stand in front of the turnstile in the subway and don't have their card ready
  • When I miss the train literally by seconds (usually because someone wouldn't move out of the way)
  • When someone on my floor orders Chinese food and the delivery guy slips a menu under the door
  • When my coworker sprays her perfume at our desk even though I've told her sooo many times that it gives me a headache
  • The war my coworker and I have going over the position of the printer behind our desk
  • People who push the elevator button incessantly as if that will make it come faster
  • People who are passive aggressive on social media
  • When my finance snoozes his alarm a million times and then I can't go back to sleep
  • When my shower tries to kill me by changing from normal to boiling hot to freezing cold and back again
  • When I'm on the computer and the cat comes over to put her butt in my face

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:47 PM..