View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-11-2014, 12:13 AM

Yin turned his eyes to follow the man as he move to lean against a tree near them. He was asking him questions, and under the power of the amulet, he was inclined to answer. He looked back up towards the temple. "I was imprisioned long ago for obtaining a dark power....one that could end the world if it fell into the wrong hands" he says, "to ensure the world be safe, that amulet was created from me in order to control me...and I was placed into a slumber in order to keep me out of trouble." That was the basic essence of the story, enough to give an answer, while not having to divulge every little detail. He turned to look at the man, deciding it was better to give him a bit more on himself, to seal the deal. This way they could move on, and allow him to leave this place indeed.

"That amulet allows you to command me as your heart desires" he says, "every wish...every need...every little thing you could ever want, could be yours if you wish it of me. My power allows me to grant the wishes and desires of others, but that is only the beginning." He walks over to him, "unfortunately for me....I can not touch it..." He lifts a hand, his fingertips near the gem. It would glow red, and a spark of energy would spark from it to his hand, causing him to pull back, "not unless it is willingly given to me..." He sighed, stepping back from it and from the man. That was enough of a start to wet the other man's appetite. It was enough to ensure for now that he would not let this go so easily, so he would not have to worry about being handed back over to the monks at least. As long as the amulet was in the other's posession as well, he was unable to lie to the man. That he would not give away unless directly asked, that was one part of the curse that he hated indeed. It made things tricky.