Blood Type -OOO
Height 5'7"
Weight 130 lbs
Race Demon
Entity Deadly Sin #4.5
Ethnicity Korean/Australian
Sexual Orientation Wavering
Martial Status Single
Mental Disorder(s) Catatonic schizophrenia; Acute stress reaction; Anxiety; Claustrophobia
Occupation Akuma Historian; Librarian
Family Envy (brother) and Lucifer (cousin)

BACKGROUND SUMMARY
Jealousy's past is entwined with Envy, his sexually harassing brother. However, he is confused at times with Envy’s advances. Whether he will ever come to the conclusion that his brother is insanely in love with him, we’ll just have to wait and see. There is no reminiscence of a happy childhood if he can even remember being a child. He's only known one thing: survival. Jealousy and Envy had traveled across from the East to the West due to being hunted like animals. Traumatic as it had been, he has come to accept that Demons and other creatures do exist. But to imagine... the King of hell as your relative, is stretching the imagination a bit too much.

PERSONALITY SUMMARY
Jealousy's personality is bratty at times, mostly half-human due to catatonia but can love here and there. He doesn't like waiting in one place for too long. Sometimes he's scared of strangers and when he randomly goes catatonic, he's afraid that something bad will happen to him one of these days. His biggest fear is suffering Lucifer's split personalities. His mood easily switches to bratty to normal when it comes to his temper. He will puff out his cheeks when he's extremely irritated and stomp away with his fists clenched. But really, he has well-rounded anger issues. As far as tolerance goes... you never know. The biggest pet peeve is having bedhead. His only frustration is not getting what he wants sometimes.

CHARACTER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Hairstyle Hair Reference
Hair Length Hair ends curls around his ear lobes and stops there
Body Type Slim/Curvy + Lewd: Body Reference
Eye Shape Soft Almond - Eye Reference
Lip Shape Slightly plump + Juicy
Notable Scars Left Eye: Lightening bolt shaped T OR Star pentagon.
Hair Color (Pearly white)
Eye Color (R - Shiny Black) (L - Onyx Ruby)
Skin Color (Sun kissed)
Lips Color (Lush)
Jewelry (a) 18k Cross Necklace (medium). (b) Left ear: black cross/red heart double link cuff earring.

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Afraid & Angry & Bored & Confused & Epiphany & Guilt & Frustrated & Submission

OUTFITS (Other references » View @ Jealousys Art Gallery )
01» Default Appearance - Follows "Character Physical Appearance" (Currently Redoing)

02» Shota Appearance - Full Character Sheet Reference! (Shirt is just a white dress shirt, designed in a unique way)

03» Deadly Sin Form - (To Be Created)

Last edited by M i r o; 05-04-2016 at 03:51 PM..