View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-05-2013, 04:58 PM

(Well since we're on a bit of a hold on for my actual character right now. I'll post for the others who i said i'd take over for the time being.

Temple: since your not completely back yet, i think. o.o I'll play for Zeta and Omega till you get back like i said.

Oh, before i forget. AGAIN. uhh..Momo has quit the roleplay. So those of you who want to take over the Serpent's Kiss Leader, go ahead and let me know now and send in your profile so that i can post it up. The Serpent's Kiss doesn't play a big role at the moment, but you can make her/him since well..its kind of like a neutral thing at the moment like how Black Rose is. The two plotting clans right now are Ravinca(gone soon.) And Bloody Moon(sent you all a pm about why.) soo yeah. o.o')

After listening to the conversation within the whole room about what was going to happen for the duel between the clans of Ravinca and Bloody Moon; the leader of the Ravinca clan simply had nodded her head as she stood up when the meeting was brought to an end. "Thank you, Mr. Zeta; Mr. Omega." She replied to the two of them for assisting her clan in fighting within the duel. Even if it did seem a bit confusing as to how the Black Rose leader knew of someone between the two of them that could fight for her clan and wasn't considered actually part of a clan anyway, she had only shrugged her shoulders at the thought and watched as how the Bloody Moon leader and founder had left the room already. It was time to go, with a deep exhaled sigh she made her way over toward the nearest window before hopping straight out the door as she let herself drop form several stories in the middle of the air to what looked like an instant death to any demon or mortal.

However, in an instant before she had hit the ground she had allowed herself to concentrate some of her demonic energy into her descend as as large shockwave had formed around her feet as the tip of her foot had touched the ground, allowing her to land gracefully but the after-effect to her surroundings causing a large amount of damage. Thanks to the city being all demons though, she hadn't let out enough energy to actually damage any buildings but rather just cause multiple cracks to form into the cement ground she landed onto. "Time to head to the club, I guess." She spoke to herself as she began to walk her way towards the actual club where the battle would be settled at.

While on her way, she began to think the duel through. She would be having someone random fighting for her clan. That showed much weakness to herself; she wouldn't accept that. If she were to end up destroying the humans she was going to need to become stronger than any hunter that there was around. "No. I will fight for my own people." She whispered silently to herself until she had ended up realizing that she was at the club already. Taking in a deep breath, she made her way into the actual club as she scanned the room to see exactly where she was supposed to head if she wanted to get into the actual battlegrounds where the duel would be held.

------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Omega
After it seemed as though all the leaders had left the meeting room. Omega had turned his attention over toward the Black Rose leader along with his brother; Zeta. Raising a brow at the thought that they should go train and bring out their true form, a low scoff had been heard from his lips. Train? HA! Who needs to train, this time..Kharn will defeat that bitch. She'll wish that she never met us. Were the only words that came through his head as he nodded his head to his leader, just so that no problems would have to come up within Black Rose clan. He was still quite curious as to the woman that was all snuggled up to the leader's arm but brought no concern to it. Whoever she was, it was Avaddon's job to deal with it. They were simply instructed to battle with the founder of the Bloody Moon clan, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
Zeta
Listening to the Black Rose leader as how he stated that the two brothers should get ready to fight against Luna. Zeta nodded his head in understanding as he knew for a fact, well enough that the last time Kharn had fought against her, it was quite a difficult battle to which seemed to have no end. This time though, he would make sure that he would come out victorious. "Yes sir." He had responded to Avaddon before making his way over toward Omega and grabbing him by the arm to drag him out of the room. "Lets go Omega. You heard the boss. We don't have any time to waste right now. The more time we have to train, the better the chances we'll have against her." He explained just enough for anyone who wanted to listen, could listen.