View Single Post
x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・ο)

Old 04-13-2009, 04:59 PM

" Well, you know there's an easter bunny, I'm the easter CAT

Anywayys,
Todays question: Have YOU been hyper on easter eggs yet? (I know I am, I've hardly touched them :sarcasm:) <--Lawlz, gotta love that emote. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free evolving pixel eggs - Take what chu want. x]

Looks like the Easter Bunny is finished with delivering eggs! He seems to be sunbathing, and has got a rather unusual tan.
Code:
[IMG ]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/P-o-m--p-o-m/Universe/happy.png[/IMG]

Uh Oh! Godzilla doesn't seem to be happy about his missing Easter egg!
Code:
[IMG ]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/P-o-m--p-o-m/Universe/angry.png[/IMG]
**Don't forget to take the space out of the [img ] bit. n-n

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus, this post will be about a page long at the end of the event, cus I'm not reseving any more. 8D

Over to... the other Kat. x]

Whoops, hopefully nobody saw my ginormous text. :oops: :shot:
OTL OTL

Rules
• No eating my evolving eggs...I mean follow the TOS
• No drama in dis thread. D<
• No screaming for Kat artz.
• Be kind. n-n

I know you might think I'm sad, but I'mma list my shopping list for all to see. xD
I'm normally a sucker for event commons. :[ You should've seen how much I spent last time at the mene event. >o<!
Not so much this time. XD

• Lady Bug Rain Boots @ 212g
• Bee Rain Boots @ 212g
• Froggy Rain boots @ 212g
• Panda Rain boots @ 212g
• All animal umbrellas (you see I'm sucha collector, I hardly wear these things. D: ) @ 860g
• Spring breeze dress @262g
• Black denim jumper + Blue denim jumper (I'm not buying all colours this time!) @ 45Og.
---Grand total: 242Og

In comparison to the valentines event... My valentines list cost about 14k. :XD

Currently, Pie has....
1x Easter Basket
1x Carrot Wand
1x Chocolate Bunny hairpin
1x Chicky flock
1x Bunnies
1x On the Farm
"

Last edited by x-cutie-x-pie-x; 04-18-2009 at 07:01 PM..