Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-19-2018, 09:58 PM

Bane moved further into the kitchen, thankful that it had a section open so he could look in the living room at his small little family as he dug around for something quick and simple. ”punishment for what?” he asked him, frowning as he thought the reason was going to be about him again. He pulled a pot down, filling it with water before setting it on the stovetop to make macaroni, looking into the fridge to see what else he could make with it.

“They will eventually but you should be happy that they accept you and love you enough to be concerned about who your dating.” Bane gave him a slightly tired smile, it seemed as if this was a reacurring topic that they have been having lately. He moved into the living room, lifting Jamie’s feet up so he could sit down before he began to massage them. While raven sat on the floor carefully organizing her papers so she could properly tell the teenager all about them in the right order.

“I love you too, Jamie. I wish I could just whisk us all away from the negativity. So that we could live happily together as our tiny little family.” He said after contemplating his thoughts, gazing down at the sweet pale man who made their lives better than it has ever been in a long time. He knew he wasn’t As bold as Jamie or confident in some areas but was rather a bit more reserved and actually thought about things before doing them though sometimes he got whisked away in his partner’s plans or ideas without considering the consequences.

”You can live with us, Mamie!! Raven cries out as she finally climbed up on the couch, after prompting glaring at her dad and tugging him off it since he was ruining her time with Jamie. ”Daddy ask me if you could and I told him yes!” she was proud of that fact, not carrying that she ruined the surprise and embarrassed her father in the process who promptly went to hide in the kitchen as best as he could.