Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2018, 11:00 PM

Jamie continued to pout even as Bane massaged his feet. A part of him knew that the older man was right, but he also knew well enough that none of them could be happy without a single person in the city accepting their relationship. Anyone except Raven, that was. He glanced down at the little girl, his eyes growing fond before Bane's words snapped his gaze away again. Jamie pulled himself upright as sudden as he'd plopped down, eyes going wide. "Why can't you whisk me away like a fairy tale prince!" he gasped back. For weeks, he couldn't think of anything else except that. They should live together!

Raven's words left a flush of excitement reddening his cheeks as he darted his gaze back to her excited face and the crayon drawings, many of which featured their little 'family'. Did she just confirm what he hadn't quite brought himself to ask? He jumped up from the couch after Bane, chasing him into the kitchen. "Can't we live together? Can't we please," he begged. "I'm tired of sneaking out and getting into fights, then having to clean my room because of it. It's so clean I don't even know what else to dust anymore!" Rounding the corner, he clung to the wall, eyes wide and pleading. "I'm already eighteen, you know! I can be an adult! Plenty of kids do it these day, you know!"