Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-27-2018, 06:16 PM

Bane smiled at the happiness he saw on his lover’s face. He was just as happy but it was worn down from how tired he was after having worked all day. He shifted to where his arm was propped up in the armrest and his fist supported his head. ”you might not be happy with what I plan, love.” He spoke softly, keeping his voice low as not to wake his precious daughter in the next room. His hazel gaze wavered as he watched Jamie, he could feel the sting of tears pricking at him.

Not for the first time, bane thought that he could marry this man given the first opportunity that came his way but only if the brown eyed male felt the same way. He blinked in surprise, his brain taking a bit to register that he had been kissed before staring at the twirling boy. A deep hearty laugh escaped him. Jamie was just so positive, and childlike all at the same time which meant that in Bane’s book he was absolutely perfect. He loved everything about him from his fake red hair to his pale skin all the way to his beautiful personality and mind.

”And here I thought you were living for the day you can steal Raven from me.” of course he was teasing him, his laughter having died down to a slight chuckle. Not tearing his eyes from the young man, he reached a hand out to him. ”We all have been waiting for you to graduate, Jamie. Me more so than anyone you know. Well second to your self. I am tired of only being able to spend a couple of hours with you. Which is even less since Raven loves you as much as I do and she demands your attention so.” he took a hold of the pale hand, squeezing it slightly before he stood up as well, carefully embracing the male.

Gazing heatedly at him as he continued to steadily make eye contact with him, trying hard not to break it. ”I look forward to the day we can run away and I can finally fall a sleep with you in my arms. I love you, Jamie. Far more than you can ever know.” he hugged the boy close, leaning his head down so that he could whisper the words into his ear. Bane was never this bold or honest in the past, it amazed him every time when he did something like this as it made him appreciate how much he has changed and grown since he met this pale skinned male. He knew that he needed to let Jamie go so he could head home before he got into trouble but he just couldn’t bring himself to do it just yet.

Last edited by Kilia; 02-28-2018 at 07:11 AM..