View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-09-2019, 10:44 PM

I do think they are very similar and confused them a lot when Baam first came out, but after listening to both a lot, I can see the different charms that each has. I do think they will change it up a little for the next come back though. It's not unusual for groups to release two very similar sounding songs, but usually start testing the flexibility of that sound after that.

Hey Amane~
Dreamcatcher is def one of my favorite girl groups right now. You and I is pretty much one of my favorite things from last year. They have yet to disappoint since remaking themselves as Dreamcatcher. Each song has been a joy and they're really started to explore their own little niche genre. The first few songs were very similar, but now they're really creating unique things.

I like Chungha's Roller Coaster and haven't actually heard anything else from her. I know she got some award's the past year though as a solo artist.

There really have been a lot of great female songs this year, though there are a lot of gems among the boy groups too. SM in particular has had a good year with all their groups.