View Single Post
Melissa
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2019, 04:59 PM

I don’t listen to MR removed. I can tell who can sing and who really can’t. There’s a certain group I don’t think can sing live all but I watch all their performances and jam to their songs. It doesn’t stop me from liking them.

I like Laboum a lot I’ve been following them since their debut song.

I watched about 10 or so Loona videos one day and it all was so boring. I just can’t get into them. That’s not to say in the future I won’t like them. Just currently it’s not my thing. Same with Nature...not my thing.

I love gugudan and wjsn. Izone...I like current single a lot. There’s one girl who’s voice is just so good. I don’t know any of their names. I don’t like to get attached to temporary groups.

Apink’s current single is soooo good I’ve been listening to it non stop. I haven’t like an Apink song since...uhhh 2014 when they came out with LUV and Mr. Chu.

ACE are really good too. I’ve been following them since debut. Take Me Higher was so good, it would always get stuck on my head. I cann’t wait to hear more from them. ACE are really popular internationally.

I would say more but it’s really hard to use this website on my phone 😆😆

Last edited by Melissa; 01-16-2019 at 07:08 PM..