View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-24-2014, 01:13 PM

HTML Code:
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Black"][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][RIGHT]✘ - - - - - - - - - - [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Element'sColor"]Symbol/Power[/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][RIGHT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

[CENTER][IMG]PhotoImageOfCharacter[/IMG]
≫ This is the name on my birth certificate ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]WriteNameHere[/COLOR]
≫ But at camp I want people to call me ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]WriteNicknameHere[/COLOR]
≫ As you can tell, I'm a ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]gender[/COLOR]
≫ I was born ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]Month Date, Year (Age)[/COLOR]
≫ And I want to fall in love with a ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]SexualPreference[/COLOR]
≫ Oh, I'm from ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]City, State, Country[/COLOR][/CENTER]

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]As far as appearance is concerned, this is what I have to say...[/COLOR]
WriteAdditionalAppearanceInfoHere

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]Personality wise, I'm...[/COLOR]
WritePersonalityHere

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]So why did I apply for camp?  Well, let me explain...[/COLOR]
ExplainWhyYou'reAtCamp

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]On the topic of me, I should probably explain my past...[/COLOR]
ShareYourCharacter'sHistory

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...[/COLOR]
ShareYourMainInsecurity

[line]Element'sColor[/line]

[RIGHT]✘ - - - - - - - - - - [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]This is my partner, [COLOR="Element'sColor"]Guardian'sName[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

[CENTER][IMG]PhotoImageOfGuardian[/IMG]
≫ My guardian is blessed by the Japanese deity ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]DeityNameHere[/COLOR]
≫ Because of this, my guardian wield's the power of ≪ 
[COLOR="Element'sColor"]Element[/COLOR][/CENTER]

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]Let me explain my guardian some...[/COLOR]
List Your Guardian's Lethal Features (i.e. tail, claws, poisonous teeth, etc.)

≫  [COLOR="Element'sColor"]As far as partners go...[/COLOR]
What's Your Character Think About His/Her Assigned Guardian?  Why Do They Feel This Way?[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]

T E S T I N G

✘ - - - - - - - - - - 腐食/Corrosion

≫ This is the name on my birth certificate ≪
Anna Elizabeth Fletcher
≫ But at camp I want people to call me ≪
Anna
≫ As you can tell, I'm a ≪
woman
≫ I was born ≪
February 14, 1992 (I'm 22)
≫ And I want to fall in love with a ≪
handsome man
≫ Oh, I'm from ≪
Blossburg, Pennsylvania, USA

As far as appearance is concerned, this is what I have to say...
Probably the first word that escapes the lips the moment someone sees me is something about how tall I am. Despite being female, I'm 5-10. I'm the youngest of four in my family, falling behind my brothers Lawrence, Rynn, and Quinton, respectively. Having grown up with three boys, my mother made certain that I never picked up their surly ways for she wanted me to be a prim and proper princess. I didn't want to have that so I would sneak out and brawl with the boys just before supper each night. It's how I have these muscles on my arm. I also learned how to run away from them, so my legs are just as sturdy. Still, I had to be careful not to lose my dainty figure for mother just wouldn't have it. I kept my body lean and, to my despise, grew into a 34-B bra. Mother jokes that they'll grow to a C during my mothering years, but I keep telling her I'm not interested in being a mother. I just want to live alone so I can travel the world.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me take a few steps back and share some more details about just who I am, at least on the outside. I have fawn-colored hair. During the winter seasons, it tends to look darker, picking up hints of red. When the sun stays out longer, my hair picks up more golden highlights. I have blue eyes. I'm not talking dark blue or light blue or gray blue either, I'm saying blue-blue. I usually dabble in some light make-upping so I can highly my frail blond lashes. I turn them black with mascara and I draw a light edge around my eyes to make them pop a bit more. I can't wear blush or foundation as I'm allergic to it so my eyes are all I play with. My lips? Well, I do splash on some watermelon pink from time to time, but that's only when mom gussies me up for church.

I wore a side braid before Katniss Everdeen made it cool. My classmates sometimes tease me about it, saying I'm a Katniss rip-off, but my true friends know I was wearing my hair like this long before the Hunger Games hit the shelves and theaters.

Prior to college, I wore dresses all the time. No, not the sexy dresses, I'm talking the dresses you might see from the 1800s. My mother is very old-fashioned and thought it was a good idea to throw me in such clothing. She, ahem, didn't want me 'playing with the boys' just yet. Funny how now, at twenty-two, she's nagging me to get one. I don't want one so I rebel by wearing baggy cargo pants and military-inspired jackets. I usually slip on a t-shirt or cami to cover up my bust.

So there you have me, in a nutshell. Shall we dive a big deeper and discuss who I am now?

Personality wise, I'm...
I'm naive, straightforward, and quick to react, whether that be offensive or defensive is up to the conversation and moment. I figured it was best to start with my shortcomings so I could get them out of the way. Seems that people always dwell on those and, quite frankly, I don't understand why. Just get them out of the way and move on.

Oh, I'm noisy and I'm told I can be disgusting. I grew up with three, farting, burping, booger-picking brothers. What would you expect? Me to told in my toot and hope it passes? Nope! I'm going to run over to your lap (assuming you're my best friend or brother) and plant that juicy fart right on your leg. Not very lady like of me? Does this look like the face of someone who cares? No, I'm afraid not.

I think that about sums up my 'downfalls.' Perks? Crap, I left one out. I'm moody. Raging hormones do that to a woman. One minute I'm happy as could be and the next... well, I'll let your mind play out your worse nightmares.

Okay, now we're free to move onto little ol' me. The redeeming qualities and such. The ones you want to put on your resume, or at least bring up in the interview. First and foremost, I'm honest. If you ask if that dress makes you look fat and it does, I will tell you. Now, I will be sincere and nice about it. I'll give you tips on how to fix it. But I'm not about to lie and allow you to stomp around all bridezilla like on me. I'll fix you before the world destroys you, okay?

Some call me prude and, yes, I am. I grew up not having a boyfriend and not wanting one. I don't want one because I want to travel the world and be wild and free. I spent too many of my years pent up in the house learning how to be all lady like. I also went to church on Sundays. No, it's not what you think. I'm not that kind of girl. I enjoyed church and I wouldn't take back those Sundays if I could. I think church helped me discover my virgin mind and desire to assist those who need it (I'm talking about the dress thing again).

Let's see... I'm a hardworker. I grew up on a farm and helped with the heavy lifting. I also made sure the garden was always weed-free and watered. I guess you could say I'm neat and tidy, as I had to be to keep the garden afloat. I'm one of those 'task-oriented' individuals, too. People are great and all, but... if I have a job to do, I'm doing it -- with or without the team.

Whelp, I think that about sums up Anna Elizabeth Fletcher. Shall we move onto why I'm here?

So why did I apply for camp? Well, let me explain...
It's complicated. You see, I wanted to visit Japan but mom didn't want me running away to the other side of the world. Naturally, she had my older brother Lawrence google some things in the area and he stumbled upon the camp. Mom, being computer illiterate, sent the camp a letter explaining why she wanted me to attend. I literally finished up college just in time to return home to pack up and fly out to Japan. Mom considered this 'camp' my 'reward' for graduating. I'm not too sure of the camp's details, but the idea of camping in Japan does sound fun. Besides, what's the harm in going? It was free after all (okay, so it's a bit sketchy but I have a classmate from the area who claims the camp is legit).

On the topic of me, I should probably explain my past...
ShareYourCharacter'sHistory

For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...
ShareYourMainInsecurity

✘ - - - - - - - - - - This is my partner, Takeda

≫ My guardian is blessed by the Japanese deity ≪
Uzume, she is the goddess of dawn and revelry
≫ Because of this, my guardian wield's the power of ≪
intoxication and corrosion

Let me explain my guardian some...
Razor sharp claws, long saber tooth fangs, poisonous stinger tail, and nasty pincers. My guardian mauls the titans to death or kills them with its venomous touch.

As far as partners go...
Not really a huge fan. I absolutely hate creepy crawlers. I would consider a scorpion-cat a 'creepy crawler with whiskers.' Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful, but I would have preferred a horse or dog.

Last edited by Xavirne; 01-24-2014 at 04:35 PM..