View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-02-2014, 07:40 PM

HTML Code:
[FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="Black"][INDENT][INDENT][RIGHT] ✛ - - - - - - - - - - [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]Your Username[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="UniformAccentColor"][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR="UniformAccentColor"][/COLOR][/RIGHT][COLOR="UniformAccentColor"][/COLOR][/INDENT][COLOR="UniformAccentColor"][/COLOR][/INDENT][COLOR="UniformAccentColor"][/COLOR]
[INDENT][INDENT][IMG]Image of Character[/IMG]
[COLOR="UniformAccentColor"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Character quote here."[/FONT][/COLOR]

✛  Hello, my name is [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]WriteNameHere[/COLOR].  Even so, I would prefer that you call me [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]WriteNicknameHere[/COLOR].
✛  I was born a [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]SexualPreference[/COLOR] loving [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]male/female[/COLOR] on  [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]Month Date, Year (Age)[/COLOR].
✛  I’m from [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]What country do you hail from?[/COLOR] and I’m currently employed as a [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]What do you do?[/COLOR]

✛  [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]When it comes to my looks, I couldn’t be happier.[/COLOR]  Write about your appearance.  Height, weight, hair color, eyes.  You can write about your typical attire (you do wear some clothes under your suit).
✛  [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]My soldier number is[/COLOR] Initials-## [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]and my uniform accent is[/COLOR] PutColorHere.  [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]I wear a[/COLOR] Light/Tank/Stealth suit [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]and my weapon classes are[/COLOR] primary (link image of weapon) and secondary (link image).

✛  [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]Personality wise, I'm...[/COLOR]
Write personality here.

✛  [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]I didn’t want to kill myself because...[/COLOR]
List your strengths and reason for accepting this mission.

✛  [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]On that note, I should probably talk about my past some.[/COLOR]
Share your character’s history.

✛  [COLOR="UniformAccentColor"]For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...[/COLOR]
Share your insecurities or weaknesses.[/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Testing this puppy out

✛ - - - - - - - - - - Xavi

"I never asked to do this. I never wanted to do this. But by god, I am so going to do this. And I'll prove to mankind that we have what it takes to survive, even if I have to die trying!"

✛ Hello, my name is Jennifer Lynn Walker. Even so, I would prefer that you call me Jenny, JLynn, or JWalk.
✛ I was born a man loving female on December 20, 2273 (27).
✛ I’m from America, but I was put on the German ship and I’m currently employed as a "fixer." Essentially I make people die prematurely and without anyone knowing it was premeditated. Yes, I work for the government.

When it comes to my looks, I couldn’t be happier. Write about your appearance. Height, weight, hair color, eyes. You can write about your typical attire (you do wear some clothes under your suit).
My soldier number is JLW-08 and my uniform accent is a golden orange. I wear a Light/Tank/Stealth suit and my weapon classes are primary (link image of weapon) and secondary (link image).

Personality wise, I'm...
Quirky and unpredictable in simplistic terms. I'm usually a nice, happy-go-lucky, hyperactive, knucklehead, gravity-hating, crazy girl that loves to be happy! Or at least that's who I am when I'm not on the job. I'm also a very serious woman, who knows the gravity of being caught while performing my duties. I'm headstrong (read: stubborn) and aggressive. Assertive, too. I refuse to be pushed around and I will let people know my opinions, bluntly, at that. Some say I appear standoffish and bitchy -- and I am, I won't deny it. Some say I'm impossible to deal with; difficult. I'm a very independent woman; I don't need anyone's help. And yet, I often have people below me. I guess you could say that I'm a natural leader, and one hell of a good talker. I ran rally anyone behind me, if given the resources and chance. I'm great at finding other's hidden strengths and I'm good at making all feel equal and important. And I do all that while doubting myself. I question my worth -- and even my sanity. Killing people? Tch, it messes with you. It makes you cold. It makes you lose your grip on humanity. I just hope that, by doing all this, I will help aid mankind and allow us all to survive just a bit longer. Unless, you know, we can go home.
I didn’t want to kill myself because...
I'm a coward who hates blood. I've thought about my death, but I can never actually do it. Instead, I just grow stronger, more determined to live. I'm smart and resourceful. I exploit these talents, my engineering mind (thanks to mom). I survive because I need to. No, I have to. I know I'm of use. I know I'm important. I know I can help bring about the change we all need. My words are my sword and my brain is my shield. Together, with these two things, I can achieve anything.

On that note, I should probably talk about my past some.
My past was fairly easy. Mom was an engineer (German) and dad was a soldier (American). They were destined to be together, or so I like to believe. Ages ago, when my great-great-grandfather boarded this ship, he came in as a traitor. He met a woman scientist who was trying to pry information out of him. Long story short, they fell in love. They had kids. Their kids had kids and, well, her father was born. He, a soldier, was raised in the American camp on the German spaceship. One day, while he was patrolling his area, he saw an assault in action. Stepping in, he rescued mom and, well, the rest is history.

Let's fast forward some to my graduation from the academy. I was given a test and my results gave me the job I have now. Think CIA meets the KGB, only I'm German-America. I was groomed into my position, a 'fixer.' I kill people when overpopulation becomes a problem or when there's rumor of illness or weakness. Anyone who isn't healthy and young, doesn't get to live. I have the honor of getting rid of them. How? Well, that's my secret to bring to the grave.

For fun, I'll let you in on a little secret...
I'm a female. Since when have women really had a chance to stand up to man's strength, power, and stamina? As hard as I train, I will never outdo my male counterparts. In the end, I will 100-percent rely on their strength to aid me. Sure, I can handle my own, but I don't think I could peel a 200-pound rock off my foot. I'm not strong, but I don't need to be if I can play my cards right.

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-03-2014 at 04:47 PM..