View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 05-31-2011, 03:58 AM

That next morning Azoth woke to a familiar and beautiful elven face. He now felt lighter, more at peace and relieved. Life seemed to feel like it should. Last night had been more amazing than he could have ever imagined. She was so feisty and full of vigor that he wasn't sure if he was the one using magic or she was. The way she moved would make any man reach his limit before the norm. . . easily at that. Hell, he had the first time sadly. But they wrestled many, many more times that night after the first round. Kage had thought that he was talented but she was probably more talented in bed than he was. And the worst part about that was that he was actually alright with that. The sun was almost completely over the horizon by the time they finished familiarizing themselves with the room. There was no place in there that went unused.

A smile grew on his face as he stared at her sleeping figure, rubbing on her frame from above the sheets. Placing a kiss on her forehead, the mage whispered to her, "Good morning, love." And for the first time that he could ever think of, he may have actually meant that word. Or maybe it was a side effect of such a passionate and holy night. The images still danced around in his head, and he had to quickly muffle his thoughts before he decided to wake her and have sex again. He sat up and looked at his bare tatted chest and arms and then flexed them for fun before actually getting out of bed. As much fun as last night had been, he had work to do today and he still had to go see Architect. . . This won't be easy to explain. Maybe I should keep it to myself until I have enough evidence to show for it. He would figure something out, but for right now he needed a bath.

The male hopped up and went and took a cold bath to both help his muscles and to wake him up. He hated them, but they were beneficial. When he got out, he expected Faith to be up and about already. Grabbing a towel, the male dried off and covered his lower area although he had no more reason to. Kage's shoulder length jet black hair hung loose and curly, still a little wet, as he walked from the bathroom. "Are you up making me breakfast yet," he called out in a sarcastic tone. He rubbed his well trimmed beard with a smile as he reminisced about last night once more. I don't think I'll ever forget this. He chuckled at the thought. Nysos, today's got to be a good day, especially after all the sacrifices that were made to you last night.