View Single Post
shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 10-28-2008, 03:19 AM

(SAY HELLO TO MR. SKELETON, PLZ!)

TEXT-WALL-O-D00M

Most of my friends know that I'm such a text-wall fiend D; I'm not here all the time and I ramble quite a bit. I love my text-wall buddies and hope to find more text-wall buds here, too XD; I know the event's going on, so most people will probably just be posting for the heck of it for the candy-corns. I'd probably do the same, too XD; But to me, most of the time, it's the QUALITY > QUANTITY of the post. AM I RITE?! OR AM I RITE?! ;D

Is this a game? Kind of. There aren't any special prizes or anything. JUST MY LOVIN SHOULD BE ENOUGH, RIGHT!? ;D jaykay. To whoever that I can actually manage a healthy (note: term is used VERY loosely lulz) on-going text-walling with, I'll be giving out RANDOM prizes ;] Actually if you've read this far and can start a text wall with me, I LOVE U hehehe. <3 And to the first 3 people that say this phrase iluverylongtime somewhere in their TEXTWALL to me, will get... something XD; So how do we do this?? We usually start nice and slow. Then, we'll pick up the pace ;D Just like a sweet love makin' ooh lala. <333

See what I mean? That's only a preview of my rambling haha. Anyhow, if during the event, it's kind of slow and I find people that I can text-wall with, that'd be AWESOME!

To my fellow text-wallers from my exchange thread, you're more than welcomed to continue the text-walls here during the event OR start a new one :] <3

To start with... let's talk about your favorite candy and why? what about your mom's favorites? or your dad's? your cat's? ;D or dog's? etc. from there, we'll branch out. TRUST!!!

PLEASE, NOTE: if guessing game is ON, I won't be answering to text-walls, I'm sorry TAT;

p r i z e s (OMG! WHUT! RLLY?!)
everyone gets my lovin ;3
TOP OLDBIE text-waller:
choice of EITHER OR
TOP NEWBIE text-waller:
left over from OLDBIE's prize XD;

I'M FEELIN' THE TXT LOVE!
Sarasvati
Jitsumi1221
Glammy
CrepsleyKabob
Elegant Feather Duster
Sakura_Madison/Sharon Lee
sayuri_nitta
slowtrain/wasabii
Paprika
Spanish Leek Squared
Sane
mai <-- biased because she's my luvr
Anoni <-- biased 2 cuz she's my luvr 2 (but not know that ;D)
Esmerina
meilin
kemii
Ise
Iro... <-- can't spell TAT;
Crys

*I'M PROBABLY MISSING SOME! D; <3
LATEST TEXT-WALL-REPLIES
post #1936
post #1466
post #1108
AMG!!!----> i made the mistake of the links TAT; SO THE ONES AFTER THIS ARE INCORRECT! i'm sorry if i lost you~ will search for it! >_<;

Last edited by shosho; 11-02-2008 at 12:35 PM..