View Single Post
Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 07-05-2013, 06:40 PM

Excerpt from Lance's journalX

We aren't alone! It seems that while exploring a tide pool, searchers were startled to find a strange woman standing over them! She calls herself "Madame Rousseau" and has been apparently been here for quite some time. Though I'm not quite sure how much help we'll be getting from her. The good news is that since she's been here for a while and survived so far, surely we can too. Still it's nice to have the company of someone familiar with the island. She seems rather taken with Jeryck and that's providing a fine source of entertainment for everyone. Of course Jeryck acts shy, but I don't see him looking too hard for his dig kit anymore either! The picnic sets we found yesterday also provided us with a much needed boost of energy, but we seem to have gone through them faster than we meant to. The pool is providing us with a source of fresh water at least, but the plants and berries nearby will only hold us for so long. Now that we have Madame Rousseau with us, I've been hearing talks of going further into the jungle in search of suitable food and salvage. She may teach them how to properly capture a boar or catch fish. The citizens are very adventurous so I'm sure they'll enjoy it. Hopefully no one gets hurt in the exploration although I also hear that a few of our citizens have made a makeshift hospital. Even though we've experienced yet another crash, we are very lucky to have such resourceful people along. I wonder what skill I could learn.

Lance M.
July 9th 2013

Last edited by Lance; 07-09-2013 at 09:04 PM..