View Single Post
Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 07-05-2013, 06:41 PM

Excerpt from Lance's journalX

The trek into the jungle was rather successful! Well for most. Jeryck was able to find his dig kit and a cache of items in decent condition was discovered: spyglasses, hooks, and maps. I'm unsure if Madame Rousseau knew of their existence, but given the number of items and their condition, I'm starting to wonder if others know of the island. Another group that went deeper into the jungle found a toolkit near a stream and lots of other hidden items. Unfortunately, they also encountered poison ivy so a few of them are suffering rashes. Hopefully they'll be okay since they are determined and have decided to keep searching. The discovery of more items definitely means people besides Madame Rousseau have been here. The Duvalian captain has roughly figured out where we are given the weather, stars, and currents. However, he also tells me that where he thinks we are, the Duvalian fleet has no record of islands being. Now knowing that and given all the items found, especially the peculiar items of seafaring people, I wouldn't be surprised if pirates know of the island. One of the maps we discovered has a big red X on it so I suspect we'll be venturing its way soon. We've been fruitful in our fishing and mastered the skill of hut construction so I believe we're well prepared!

Last edited by Lance; 07-11-2013 at 09:27 PM..