View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-21-2015, 04:13 AM

Rufio raised an eyebrow before chuckling lightly. It seemed Alister thought he knew him when it came to his type of woman. “You think so?” Book smarts wasn’t a total turn off, but he did tend to prefer women with questionable backgrounds. It made things easier in a way. Another chuckle came from the man. “Sure you do.”

The male glanced again at Roshan. It seemed she had taken his peace offering. He gave her a small smile and wink, not that it would do much good. It was easy to see that she had the wrong idea about him and his partner. There was something different about that one and her partner so he had other plans for them. He had no intention of letting the king have them, at least not at this time.

Rufio’s attention returned to Alister. “Don’t be silly. That’s not even possible. Me serious? I hate being tied down.” Again he playfully jabbed his friend with his elbow. “I guess a friend can be. Though I’m the one that is curious now since you seem so sure you know who has caught my eye.” There was more to it than that. He also wanted to know if any of the lovely ladies here had caught his eye as well. He knew it would be difficult for his friend to find someone since not many knew his secret, but he would like to see Alister be able to find someone and be happy.

Before taking another drink he shook his head before laughing. “That is good to hear. The queen does seem to be…an interesting one. Hen Tai will never change it seems as well. Though I must agree with the harem thing. It seems rather silly to have something like that in this day and age. One woman is more than enough for one man.” His eye had followed Alister’s motioning when he pointed the geezer out.

Hen Tai, now that was an interesting old coot. He was the embodiment of the word pervert and he didn’t try hard to hide it either. There were times though when he could be quite the sly old fox. Then again Alaric was rather dense when it came to certain things.