View Single Post
Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-15-2012, 10:28 PM

where do you fit in ...

all character's will be listed here in short.
full profiles will be found in the 'Out of Character' thread (coming soon)

__GROUP NAME : your name // clique
a little piece from your profile. (this will be done by me, it will just be a couple of sentences taken from your profile)

__NEW PRETTY : Alexandria Marie Roberts // 'Finding Clique'
"you could say I'm complicated. I do get angry and I do get annoyed, much to everyone's annoyance and dismay. But you will find nobody more warm hearted, more kind and even loud then me.
I am just a small little Pretty trying to find her place in this big beautiful world."

__SPECIAL : Jakob Desiree' Roberts // 'Working for The Smoke'
"I was made to protect her. She's new, and extremely inexperienced but I will steer her in the right path. She doesn't remember me, doesn't know me and she probably never will if I do this right but she will be free of this and I will take her away to live a better life"

__SPECIAL : Therese Cornivus
"The last two years of my Pretty life came and went and before I knew it, at the age of twenty, I was singing away my life to become a Special and finally take my first steps out into an unshaded world"

__PRETTY : Aliesha Marvy // 'The Crims'
"Being a Crim my life is quite similar to this but it does have it's perks. For example I can safely call the unofficial Leader of the Crims my boyfriend, even if he isn't all to showy about it. Right now my lie is simple and I'm happy with it but as everyone has picked up, things are starting to die down and everyone's eager for a bit of excitment. "

__PRETTY : Noel Kaine Gallagher // 'The Crims'
"I shall leave you with these thirteen adjectives that best describe who I am.
Charming. Devious. Mastermind. Calculating. Collect. Handy. Rebellious. Tough. Quick witted. Out going. Extravert. Determined. Confident."

__PRETTY : Sasuke Tanaka (Ghost) // 'The Swarm'
"The only thing I never understood was why people suddenly took an interest to me. Perhaps all those years alone finally pushed me over the edge to the point that I craved attention, love, and… family."

__PRETTY : Catherine Jones (Lala) // 'The Crims'
When I became a pretty, I was bubbly, full of life. I had tons of friends...but somehow, over the course of a few years, this kind of lifestyle started to bore me. I started to want to do something....something outrageous. Something that left a tingle in my toes.

__SPECIAL : Arisu
"Me? Really? Well, let's start. Hm, abusive father and suicidal mother. Yeah. Boo hoo, what a sob story. Who the hell cares anymore. I didn't. I still don't, it's like it happened with a separate entity of mine or something. Ah well. What's done is done."

__PRETTY : Selena Little // 'The Swarm'
"My name is a pretty big deal around this Town. And I love every second of it. Even with such a busy schedule, I always have time for my Swarm family."

__SPECIAL : Delilah Kees
"They singled me out because of my increase of thrill-seeking. Something must have gone wrong with whatever they put in my head. Honestly, I like it. Now, life is thrilling. It's worth living."

Last edited by Lilith Immaculate; 05-19-2012 at 11:12 AM..