View Single Post
Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 02:23 PM

Alex stared out across the lake that ran down by The Crim's dorm and toward Uglyville and for a brief moment she wished she was back there. Sure she was an Ugly, and she was not the most liked but at least there she knew where she stood. A glass appeared in front of her eyes and was quickly followed by an incredibly striking young man that managed to take her breath away.
Coughing slightly she took the glass and smiled, "I know how to handle myself fine thank you." She looked past the man and back inside where she could see the red head looking around the room wildly and hid herself slightly behind the newcomer, "Is her hellfire particularly horrible?" She looked at him and smiled slightly, sure she had seen hot guys but this was different. He was different Model gorgeous. She took a step back and blushed slightly, "I'm so sorry but I'm having a very Ugly slash preeteen moment with you here." She shook her head and after he man clinked his glass with hers, down the the whole thing in one go, "What brings me here?" She looked around and shrugged, "The same reason any New Pretty comes here. To join." Her eyes widened for a moment, "Oh I'm so sorry, I have to go find someone!" She tried to turn away but another look at the red head and merely back away a few steps more, letting the glass hang limply in her hand by her side, On second thought, I might stay out here.