View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-16-2012, 02:40 PM

She seemed a bit… spacey. If only he had been that way when he left Ugly Town. But, no, Noel was too determined to join The Crims to even give a rat's ass about the other cults and cliques. He charmed his way up through the ranks and now he was just a step away from his ultimate goal - leader.

Eyes catching a bit of lust in hers, he smirked. Was he forever going to received those lustful looks from men and women? Being this good-looking was surely a curse. He couldn't make it ten seconds without someone trying to shove their tongue down his throat or having someone mentally undress him. Although this girl wasn't doing either, the way she stared at him made Noel feel like he was just another preteen crush. A real heart throb that all the Uglies were swooning over these days. Although, that thought wasn't probably far from the truth.

She brought up that she was looking for someone, but seemed too much in a hurry to even cough up this person's name. Flakey. I think that suits her. She really was all over the place. Almost a hot mess, save for the fact that panic and fear of rejection lingered in her eyes.

Laying on the charm, he whirled around to spy the redhead she was so desperately trying to avoid. "She's said to spit fire and spew lava." That's about all he said before pivoting on his heels to overlook the lake once more. Moving toward the railing, he propped his elbows on it, letting his hands dangle in the midnight air.

"I assume you're seeking out our leader, Noel, are you not?" Noel was rather sly at times. Acting as if he weren't really know. This is how he often deceived people. He always did have a flair for the dramatic and exciting. "Last I saw him, he was overlooking the party from the inner balcony. The one on the second floor." Sucking his teeth, another smirk drew up the corners of his lips. "But don't bother looking for him. He's a hard man to convince. Why, I had to kill someone to gain admittance into The Crims." Blue eyes met with hers own pair of colored orbs. "How far would you go to prove your worth? Honestly, you don't look like you could even hurt a fly, let alone a person. Why, I can see the anguish on your face from your little… confrontation with her." His eyes shot over to the redhead that storming around looking for Alex.

Let's see how this plays out…. The mind games of Noel had, officially, begun.