View Single Post
Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 03:00 PM

Alex mentally counted how many floors she had climbed and she came to the conclusion she was in fact on the second floor and this was the only balcony on this floor. Her guard went up and her past emotions fell to the back of her mind. She wasn't normally this in control of her emotions, hence her flying punch earlier but something about this man's gaze turned her cold to the core. But in a good way. It almost cleared her mind and helped her think clearer then any drink or thrill could.
She mimicked his pose and looked out over the lake, smiling slightly and ignoring the fact that she might indeed be speaking with Noel, "I've heard he isn't leader yet." This time when she smoke, the voice that hung in the air wasn't the normal bubbly yet slightly shy and shaky tone but that of someone different, someone older almost. I can do this. She didn't even need to reassure herself at that moment.
She let the glass hang over the edge and let it drip to the edge of her fingers, "Admittedly I'm not one for confrontation, I'm more of a talker." Which wasn't even a lie. No matter how flaky or shy she got she was always able to talk her way out of a situation. Only a handful of times has she had to resort to violence and nine times out of ten she did win, she was stronger then she looked and acted. "Tell Noel that I'm different, I'm not like any girl he's ever met."
'Why I had to kill someone to gain admittance into the Crims.' Something about his eyes caught her and for a brief moment she almost believed him. "I'm sure the question isn't about my worth, it's what I can bring to the table that nobody else can." She had meant to hide this and not show anyone but from her cleavage she pulled a small note and two little packets of white pills. Hiding the pills in a tiny pocket of her dress and opened the note.
She had received it by chance as she was passing the Library after her morning run and despite her initial idea of throwing the paper away she had kept it, along with the pills that were hidden with it. Unfolding the paper she handed it to the boy, "You want something exciting and new? How about a little trip down the The Smoke?Think of the trouble you could cause there?"