View Single Post
Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 05-16-2012, 11:02 PM

Lala sat back down onto the sofa, a calm smile spreading across her face. Strange girl, she thought, crossing her legs, wondering what would happen next. She tapped her black and white striped nails against the cushions, observing the girl. This new pretty seemed rather interesting in a way...as if she didn't, no, couldn't fit in with anyone.

She noted a cloaked figure approaching him. Looks like Noel is making his move, thought Lala to herself, fingering the lacy hem of her dress. He always did these things, always monitored, observed, and judged the pretties that wished to become one of the Crims. Lala usually tried to help, but since she was viewed as "cute" or "sweet", no one took her seriously. That was pretty much the only downside of putting up her act.

Seeing the exchange of words, Lala felt that Noel was either neutral about the girl, or against her. He was fairly judgmental about these kind of things. Lala decided to break the ice a little bit. She got up off of the sofa, and walked up to the balcony, towards the two. Lala blinked her eyes innocently, overhearing their conversation. So....he's pretending not to be himself, huh? Guess I'll play along...Maybe I'll give him a fake name! Lala chuckled softly, and waved hello. " Why hello there, girl! I see you've met...Ken," she commented, nodding towards Noel.