View Single Post
Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-17-2012, 02:09 PM

Alex froze, refusing to look at the one she now guessed was not in fact Ken but Noel. Crossing her arms again as he pulled the cape off and revealed himself she looked away and kept her gaze firmly on a small ant crossing the floorboards of the balcony. She knew if she did look she would forget all her annoyance, all her new anger and would probably follow him around for the rest of the night like a lost puppy whether he liked it or not.
She saw out of her peripheral Noel cross the small space and leaned against the railing again, ignoring the fact that he knew her full name and frowned. "Why bother staying? I came here to talk to you and since you can't help me I might as well move on." She turned to him and forcing herself to not gasp and mentally slapped herself to wake from his looks and casual demeanor despite the obvious annoyance. "Thank you but I don't need a babysitter." She changed her tone, almost mocking him, 'I'm not a little girl anymore."
She smiled briefly and took a step back towards the party, "Now if you would be so kind as to go suck on the barrel of a shotgun, pull the trigger and go fuck yourself." And with that she frowned again and proceeded into the crowd and began to push herself through the still gaping faces in Noel's direction towards the exit and pushed on the door, opening it to the stairs. Taking two at a time she reached the first floor and burst out into the now chilled air and wrapped her arms around herself, blocking some small areas of her skin from the wind. She looked to the right and then to the left, she had a dorm room she could stay in, but at this time it would be almost empty with everyone at parties and at that moment she wasn't to sure if walking the twenty minute walk to her dorm would be at all safe. She began to curse her temper and wished she hadn't been rude to Noel. He may have been rude and not interested but at least he would have been safer then out here.