View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 10-07-2014, 07:37 PM

"Yea," Will said adjusting the flour sack on his chest. He was surprised his dad hadn't questioned it, but then again, he seemed more focused on other things, "She's getting married to the son of one of dad's business partners. It was kind of an arranged thing, but she kinda lucked out since she actually likes the guy. I guess he likes her too, even if he doesn't really show it around people. I met him once or twice before and he just seems pretty cold to me, but Emily swears he's different when it's just the two of them."
He shrugged until he heard Blues next comment. He felt his face grow hot as his cheeks burned with a dark red and he looked away, "I-it did, but it's o-okay." He laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Yea, that was kinda my plan. Though it doesn't look like he bought it. Though maybe if I brought you as my date to the party he would? Emily told me there's gonna be steak there, so-" Will was cut off as he heard his phone make a rhythmic beeping sound, "Oh crap! I'm gonna be late for work! Hey, do you wanna come with me tonight? You could talk to Caroline and see if we got any job opening, if you want I mean. I think there's a couple different openings if I remember right."
As Will spoke he began walking towards his car, a small, old, beat up vw bug he had bought at a used car lot a few months ago.