View Single Post
Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-01-2011, 10:40 PM

Jack MacGaven

Your Expression number is 2.
People see you mean them no harm. You appear to want peace and cooperation. Sometimes they see you appear upset when there is fighting going on. They usually console you the way you console others.

Your Heart Number is 8.
You see yourself as the kind of person who can organize anything and solve any problem. You think you got the hang of dictating what needs to be done to the right people. You feel like you should have more freedom to use this skill in an environment fitting it.

Your Personality number is 1.
In truth you are an independent person capable of expanding your horizons in many different directions. Your original ideas will sometimes amaze those around you. Keep your ego in check and you’ll do well.

Your Destiny number is 11.
This fits your personality number quite well. You are full of ideas and feel the need to express them. You will get the chance to do so. Careful not to focus too hard on your work and remember the little people that got you to the heights you reached.

----------

Okay, on the last one I'm doing for tonight.
Then I wanna chat.

----------

Nephila

Your Expression number is 1.
People see you as an independent person capable of doing great things. Sometimes they think you have a bit of an ego, but what do they know :P

Your Heart Number is 5.
You love to see new places and want to travel. You think that it’s the freedom that you love but maybe it’s getting away with people you care about and being able to relax.

Your Personality number is 6.
You are actually a very kind and understanding person. When people say ‘I’m sorry’ you reply with a ‘don’t worry about it, it’s fine’. Be careful not to gossip though, even the best of us fall into that trap.

Your Destiny number is 1.
Normally I would say not to let people’s perception of you shape your future but in this case go ahead. When they push you to do better, more awesome things, let them. They say necessity is the mother of invention and in this case they may be right. Use your awesome ideas to get ahead in the rat race!