View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-06-2015, 12:24 PM

Thursday, February 5, 2015

So yesterday was interesting... There was a tiny mouse in the apartment. My finance was working from home and sent me a message to tell me that the cat had been playing with a mouse. There's a crack between the floor and the wall in one of the closets so I'm sure that's where it came from. Anyway, when I came home I honestly didn't expect that I would be seeing it at all. I figured it had probably gone back down in the crack so I took an old sheet and shoved it in there so we wouldn't have to worry about any of it's friends coming out to play.

As we were making dinner, I went to go get something in the bedroom and when I turned the corner, there it was at the end of the hall! I totally screamed like a girl even though I'm not actually afraid of mice, LOL! And where was the cat when you need her?! So I got a plastic cup and ran back to try to catch it but it was already gone. I found it in the living room but then it hid under the couch. The kitty finally came to help me but after a while both of us lost it. I ended up shining a flashlight underneath to look for it. I was shining it back and forth thinking "what the heck, it's definitely still under here" when I finally shined it behind the couch leg. OMG, there it was, like literally inches in front of my face! I totally screamed again, ROFL.

After that the cat managed to chase it out and I got the cup on top of it and slipped a bit of cardboard underneath. My fiance was saying we should just chuck it out the window but I felt bad, it was so tiny! In the end I ended up taking it outside and releasing it but it's so cold out there I'm afraid it probably froze to death. I feel terrible. V_V Mice are pretty crafty though so maybe it did manage to find someplace else to stay warm. The cat was totally looking for the mouse for the rest of the night though, it was hilarious.

• • •

As for superheros... I honestly don't see myself ever being a superhero. I just don't have enough confidence. If I had a super power though it would definitely be to teleport. It would be so awesome to teleport to work and back and forgo that hour long commute.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:47 PM..