Koda Phantomhive
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Koda Phantomhive

Old 09-09-2011, 10:04 PM

Terumi Nakumara
Username: KawaiiMeido Class: Rogue Location: Twingetail Trail
Currently: Playing with a MomoParty: Alone
Online ● Away ● Busy ● Offline

Ooc: It's really simple, Secret. It's just basic BBCode, it's really easy. Want one?
Also, sorry for the lack of postage. School and all. And I got into Pottermore. <3

"A-ahn.. Haru-Sama~ ♥" Terumi moaned out lustfully as Haru Nakumara entered through the front door, his cheeks burning red at the sound of Terumi's voice. "T-Teru-chan.." He blushed feverishly pulling off his shoes as he stepped into the living room "Wh-what are you doing..?" He asked softly, glancing around for her as he sat on the couch. "N-nn.. waiting all day for you." came Terumi's lustful purrs once more. Haru fidgeted in his seat, crossing his legs tight. T-Teru.. come out of hiding, th-that's an order. He attempted to sound firm, but they both knew he was in a losing battle. Regardless, Terumi did as she was told. "Okaerinasaimase, goshujinsama~ ♥" She purred, kneeling, before sliding a folded napkin onto Haru's lap as she entered the living room. "Mm..nnh.." Haru bit his bottom lip sharply and glanced away. From her position on her knees in front of him, Terumi pouted. "Haru-sama.." She whined softly, slowly sliding her hands up his thighs. "I cleaned the house, and I made you lunch, look.. I'm even in my meido outfit just for you.." Haru's breathing hitched at the feeling of his Maid Droid's perfect slender hands on his legs, but he still avoided her gaze, unable to confront the feelings he was terrible at hiding. A light mischievous grin tugged at Terumi's lips while Haru's gaze was elsewhere. She was perfectly aware of the feelings she was inflicting upon him, and it was all a rather delightful game to her. "Etto.." Terumi whined drawing her hands back, and fidgeted with her apron, purposely, hitching the hem higher. "H-Haru-sama.. Look at me.." Haru Nakumara turned reluctantly and blushed heatedly at the sight before him. His breathing grew heavy as he stared at her legs, his gaze traveling upward with agonizing slowness, before his gaze fell upon her chest."Haru-sama!" cried Terumi folding her arms. "Stop looking!" The maid droid cried suddenly, despite pushing her chest forward. Haru's eyes bulged as his face darkened in color, turning away hurriedly. "B-but you..! G-Gomen.." "Play with me.." Terumi said softly. Wh-what?! Haru's eye's bulged. "On Dove..?" the robot blinked innocently. "O-oh.. right.. y-you go play.." Haru stammered sliding off the couch. "I-I'm going to be in my room." he said hurriedly grabbing his prepared lunch and raced upstairs. Terumi chuckled to herself and went to the room prepared for her and logged onto the virtual universe.

Terumi laughed as she appeared at the edge of Fredel Forest and blinked curiously peering down at the small poof ball by her feet. She scooped it up and stared into it's caramel color eyes. "What are you..?" She asked, just as the Momo notification appeared. "A companion?" she gasped. ..able to perform duel attacks with the player.." She snuggled the fluffy creature against her cleavage and continued on happily. "Well you're adorable, and I have.. tricks.. being a rogue, and a girl. We'll come up with something." She marched along and blinked coming across a girl (Julia) and a dirty looking boy (Satoshi) ahead. I'll show you little guy." She grinned, holding the small creature in her hand. She walked up to the boy and whined softly tugging on the sleeve of his jacket. Ano.. Sumimasen.." she said softly peering up at him with wide blue eyes. "What is this..?" She asked sweetly thrusting the small fuzzy creature forward.

Last edited by Koda Phantomhive; 09-10-2011 at 05:27 AM..