Thread: RavenWood
View Single Post
Roka
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 10-14-2012, 12:23 AM

Nathaniel grinned. "Got connections to the mafia, Darkwing?" he joked, only halfway serious. A low whistle escaped him when the car was in motion, and he ran his free hand along the dashboard. "Sorry... I can't help myself. Cars... testosterone... you know the deal." He smiled, took another drag, and held the cigarette out in an offer. He concentrated on the road in front of him, and then went back to inspecting the interior. This had to be the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen... and he wasn't afraid to let it show.

Aiden chuckled. "There's another thing I can't do. Hospitals, things like that... The first time I tried, the nurse's glove disintegrated. And the pair after that..." He quieted as Aries's hand went to the skull, and he watched with interest. His eyes widened further than Aiden himself could have imagined, and all he could do was watch. After clearing his throat, he took a glance at Aries's face. After a silent moment, he asked, "Can you change it's shape, the shape of the bone? Or just liquefy it?"