View Single Post
shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 10-28-2008, 03:27 AM

GUESSING GAME WINNERS

TOP ANSWERERS (WILL RECEIVE MAY + JULY '08 SETS EACH):
Because we have 3 people tying on the TOP ANSWERERS position, there will be some adjustments XDD;
slow train = 59 (ROUND 6) (ROUND 14) (ROUND 15)
jitsumi1221 = 49 (ROUND 9) (ROUND 18) (ROUND 20)
harkem = 13 (ROUND 2) (ROUND 10) (ROUND 19)
TOP SCORED-POINTERS (WILL RECEIVE MAY '08 SET EACH):
Because each person can only win once, the TOP SCORERS position will be given to the next 3 people with the highest scores XD
sakura_madison = 51 (ROUND 13)
meilin = 43 (ROUND 5) (ROUND 12)
kemii = 29 (ROUND 11) (ROUND 16)
THE HOST-HELPERS WILL RECEIVE MAY '08 SET EACH:
Thanks so much for your help! <333 You guys made it even more fun! XD
Anoni
Elegant Feather Duster
CrepsleyKabob

TEXT WALL WINNERS

Not to be completely corny or anything, but you guys are all so friggin awesome to even willingly text-wall with me! XD I will be continuing your textwalls in my exchange thread and PM them to you XD; You're in NO circumstance to reply back if you're no longer interested. :] We can just talk regularly XD; But it would be awesome if we can continue our text-walling! SPREAD THE TEXT WALL LOVE <333

I know there were going to be just one winner in each category, but I seriously didn't expect an overwhelming response @___@ <333 I'm a bit limited in my prize budget, but there will be 2 winners in each category instead! 8D;;

TOP OLDBIE TEXTWALLERS (CHOICE OF EITHER DOVE/RAVEN WINGS EACH):
Glammy = HOLY SHAT, WOMAN! lolol I LOVE you for your text-wall machine-ness!! <333
Spanish Leek Squared = I think wherever you smell text-wall, your nose follows! XD <333 ILUMUCHO!
TOP NEWBIE TEXTWALLERS ('LEFT OVER' FROM OLDBIES XD):
Sakura_Madison = I've told you this before, but I'm SO proud of you! <333 Was a one liner and turned to a text-wall machine, may be? XD
meilin = You say that you're quite shy,and even afraid of 'talking' XD You probably were, but you definitely was brave enough to try out the textwalling thing with me! Great job, sweetie! Hope to see you around more often in my exchange thread XD;

OKAY~ I SHALL TRY TO GET THE PRIZES OUT BY TOMORROW XD;;

Last edited by shosho; 11-03-2008 at 06:09 PM..