View Single Post
Viveka
:3

Old 10-06-2016, 01:01 PM

I'm going to try to write in this as often as I can -it may not be every day, and I'm OK with that. Just making my expectations as realistic as possible going in

I love to write poetry, although I haven't been able to as much since graduating from college (almost a year ago, now! Eeep!!) I notice that writing poetry is easier when I keep as regular of a journal/diary as possible. So.

Exciting thing of the day! We got a new couch! I'm lying on it right now. It's super comfortable and goes well with our new armchair :D One of our cats already vomited on the armchair ... I did my best to clean it up so my fiance won't notice, because I know he'll get angry at the poor cat if he does. But this house is really shaping up to feel like home. Despite the fact that it's still extremely messy. I do all the cleaning and I try, I really do, but it's hard! I miss just having a dorm room to keep clean - that was easy.

Breakfast today was an apple and peanut butter. Lunch will be beans and rice and dinner will be potatoes and an egg. Lucky for me, apples and potatoes are on sale at this time of year. I'm still working on losing the 10 pounds I gained since last May. I feel too embarrassed to even go to the gym, weighing this much :(

Time to keep applying for jobs! I hope I started this thread correctly.