View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 08-05-2014, 11:16 AM

Entry Form: At the Wedding!
Username: SuperZombiePotatoe
Description: Quirky outfit: Check! Trusty camera: Check! We're all set for a wedding to remember.

Entry Form: At the Reception!
Username: SuperZombiePotatoe
Description: I think someone spiked my drink. Seriously. I feel so high right now. A while ago, after changing into some comfortable clothes, someone told me that this outfit wasn't as nice as the one I wore to the wedding. So what did I do? I started picking roses from the flower pots and sticking them in my hat. They're pretty, yes, but they're attracting all these hummingbirds. But, you know what's weird? It's night! Do hummingbirds even come out at night? I could be imagining them. I don't know! But they're here, so I just have to endure. And then there's this thing. This 'heart buddy' clinging to me. We've just professed ourr undying love for each other... and I don't even know what it is let alone where it came from and why it loves me! Oh well, it's sweet and whispers sweet nothings to me. It's been a while. I know I won't remember any of this in the morning (And I am getting some weird looks, because apparently I'm talking to myself), but I have my camera. There are going to be some interesting photos to look at later...