View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-19-2013, 06:25 AM

They started away in a relative quiet. The wheels of his bright, neon car was a streak of color through the white world, the sharp-looking oak trees whose clinging leaves looked frosted. He was smiling again---he couldn't help it. The feeling was beautiful, racing through a white world that looked dead but was really thriving underneath the frozen shell. the silence itself, calming. Sweet and serene. He glanced sideways at Terry as the boy started to speak, and tilted his head in response. Then his brow knitted, and he pushed his glasses up.

Talking about anything intimate with a student was always odd. Terry was always straightforward, however, and never tried to cover what he wanted to say or ask in a lot of fluff. "I... might think Adam is. The junior history teacher, I'm sure you know. Ah... I don't know if I'd call him much more than a companion, though... I do care about him, I suppose. And he does, yes... When you love or care about someone, what they do to you means so much more. And because you know how you feel about William, you can feel good about what he does. You have a very deep, close emotional connection, and that translates." He smiled lightly, patting the young man on the shoulder, and then turning his eyes back to the straight-shot road. "I'm glad you found someone that cares about you." He added quietly, threading a hand through his hair and keeping it there.